Harmony Hub on Samsung tv

hi I’ve set up harmony hub works fine with the standard media control values. i am struggling with setting specific selections i.e. a button to Select HDMI1 and things like a button for a channel i.e. ITV HD103.
I’ve added activity’s for this in the hub.
In the HR i can bind the harmony Hub activity Media command
not sure what i need to enter in the value or is there an other way of going this

thanks

The Home Remote reads all supported commands from Harmony & stores them as an array in the SupportedMediaCommands attribute. You can find out which commands are available by looking at that attribute. A quick & easy way would be to look at the extra commands list page on the default template. It excludes all “common” commands like Play, Pause,etc which are on the 1st tab in that page, but it will show the ones that you specifically are wanting. Commands like HDMI1 & ITVHD103, if supported, will be in that extra command list. I’m kind of doubting that you will find ITVHD103. That’s likely going to require a macro that sends several commands (input then channel numbers). I could be wrong though.

Hi bill thanks for getting back to me
I’ve sorted it, HDMI1 was InputHdmi1 and to get Channel 103 ITV HD was Number1,Number2,Number3

1 Like