Integration switch smartlige

Hello

My learning of Home Remote Designer is arduous.
I discover a lot of things and come up against simple problems
I have wifi smartlife switches that work great with smartlife and alexa but can’t see in Home Remote Designer.
What am I not doing right?

Regards

The Tuya/Smart Life API is a little strange. While it works for most of their switches, there are a few brands they for whatever reason chose not to give us access to. There are a couple work arounds though:

1. Create Smart Life Scenes to control those switches. Home Remote can sync & trigger all of your Smart Life scenes, no matter the type of device or brand.

2. Link Smart Life to SmartThings & then SmartThings to Home Remote. Some people have had better luck with that approach.

The Alexa integration can control any device linked to Alexa. If there’s a voice command for it, you can control it. Read more about it here:

This is what I understood that the integration of Alexa Voice Services would take over all my devices and routines created in Alexa. But for my part when I try to integrate Alexa Voice services, I have an empty rectangle (see screenshot)
I do not know why

It sometimes takes a bit to load. After 30 seconds you can give up.

Are you certain you have the latest version of the Designer installed 4.4.3.0?

Did you install the WebView2 runtime when prompted? If you ignored that prompt, then its not going to work. Close & reopen the Designer & try again. This time, if it prompts you to install WebView2, install it.