iPhone 13 mini (and others) screen resolution

Hi, What is the correct resolution for an iPhone 13 mini? The Apple quoted resolution is 2340 x 1080, but if I use half those figures, I get the “resolution not recognised” page.

Do we need an update to fully support the newer iPhones?

Thanks for a great product!

If I were to guess it’s either the same or only slightly different than the iPhone 12 Mini. So use 375x812. However I strongly recommend you design pages that look good on varying screen sizes. When you’re testing, maybe change those settings in the toolbar to that of the iPhone 12 Pro Max to see how it will look on that as well. The iPhone 12 Pro Max is 428x926.

It’s important to understand that the Home Remote does not use pixel resolutions (that’s a good thing). You can read more about it here:

Hi, thanks for that, I was having trouble seeing how the resolution in Home Remote related to the phone quoted resolution - in the old iPhone SE, it was exactly half but now it is different

Thanks for the help

The scale factor on the old SE is 2 but every phone is different. Apple has a chart in their docs, although it’s a bit dated. You can see some phones like the iPhone X has a scale factor of 3.0 & the iPhone 7 Plus has a scale factor of 2.608.

https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/DeviceInformation/Reference/iOSDeviceCompatibility/Displays/Displays.html