Newbie Question about chosing the right elements within a Device

Hey all,
First off let me apologize for being such a basket case with this software, I have worked in IT my whole life (hardware and software, not a programmer but I try.) and have a fully functional Hubitat and Homeseer smart home (45 devices) all installed and programmed by me but for some reason THR has kept me in a spin trying to see the light.
I am a newbie to THR and trying to learn the ins and outs. I have designed a few controls pages and now I am looking at the functionality behind each item.
I am struggling to figure out how to decide what is the right device binding to choose when binding a function to an Image button.
I have a few arrows in my TV controls page that I want to run the up down arrow functions on my Sony Bravia TV. I have the plugin loaded and I can see the following items listed inside the plugin

MediaRoomTV.Capabilities
MediaRoomTV.DetailsTemplate
MediaRoomTV.DeviceType
MediaRoomTV.DisplayName
MediaRoomTV.Icon
MediaRoomTV.InputSource
MediaRoomTV.LaunchApp
MediaRoomTV.MediaCommand
MediaRoomTV.Mute
MediaRoomTV.Name
MediaRoomTV.SupportedMediaCommands
MediaRoomTV.Switch
MediaRoomTV.TerminateApps
MediaRoomTV.TileTemplate
MediaRoomTV.TvChannel.Name
MediaRoomTV.TvChannel.Number
MediaRoomTV.TvChannel.ProgramTitle
MediaRoomTV.TvProgram
MediaRoomTV.Type
MediaRoomTV.Volume

I tried MediaRoomTV.MediaCommand DirectionUP
as well as
I tried MediaRoomTV.SupportedMediaCommands Direction UP

Did I choose the wrong devices or do I have another problem?

ALSO are there any breadcrumb logs I can see that might help me understand what is not working?
I have watched all the videos and tutorials and I have built some pages in designer, but I am struggling to find the “light” when it comes to tying the software to the hardware out there

This OP in the old forums contains the information your looking for regarding Media Commands. Case sensitivity matters so you’ll want to be using:

MediaRoomTV.MediaCommand DirectionUp

https://groups.google.com/g/thehomeremote/c/WK54m_jwPaM