Fibaro Roller Shutter - FGRM222

In the Fibaro_Test.hrp you sent that label does indeed show 50.

In the hrp file I sent with a label added to Canvas of Entry_Main and Text bound to LoftStudyBlind.value2 it does not display 50. If is blank on running the emulator / launch.

For me it will only display something if I go to the slider of Blind and move the Slat Level slider

I might have seen something simular. I am using a Slider value that is binded to a Device attribute and also a label to display the value.

With the Slider value binded to an attribute I added and the label text also binded to the same Device attribute I would also see a null or blank value displayed until the Slider was moved the first time. After that they tracked each other fine.

Debugging the plugin showed at startup the Attribute input I was using had no value on startup. I can’t remember for sure but I think if I removed the label binding then the slider had a startup value. I thought it had to do with using the Slider normally output value binded to an attribute that could be used for input or output. I have before configured like this to have the slider output a value when manually moved or set a value from somewhere else and have the Slider move to this new value position.

To have my label show a value right away I changed my label binding to the Element Binding option and the label showed immediatedly the Slider value when starting.

Might also be able to set the Attribute value on “onConnect” like a first pass.

Not sure if you have the same thing or not but it sounded simular.

Jerry