Global Cache Device Not listed in the database

Hello, I have a device that is not list in the Global cache database, I have all the IR codes for the device, and I was following the video by Solution Capacity on YouTube and looks you can added them by creating a Device, but it looks like something has changed as when click Add Device it only takes me to the Global Cache database and my device is not listed, and I can’t add my device manually, how can I add my device?

Select a device, it doesn’t matter which brand or type you choose, select anything. Then after the device is generated go in & edit the CodeSet to use your custom IR codes. You can add, edit, delete, or replace any command in the CodeSet.

Thanks for the replay, I did try that but could not bind with it, there was nothing in the drop down on the properties of the button trigger,

You should see the device object that was generated. In my example above I will see LgTv. You can rename the device object to match your custom IR device.

Thanks for your insight as I have it working now, I would not have figured that one out as I’m total newbie with this, :wink:

1 Like