Prefix to Slider

Hello,
I am trying to put a prefix before slider value but is not working. I try a MultiBinding but no success.
For example … set to: {value}

Can someone help me with this problem ?

Thank you.

If I understand what you’re asking, you would want to set the StringFormat for the multibinding on the Text Property for a Label control to be:

set to: {0}

And add the Binding to the value you want to go into the {0}. This post has an example of a multibinding string.

If you want to do some fancier formatting, this might be useful:

I am using slider to send value with mqtt device from HR, i am not using a plugin. I can send value with mqtt if i use Device Binding (in this case with no prefix). If I use MultiBinding to put a prefix in slider value (set to: {0}) , the slider is not sending to mqtt. I read some comment in year 2020 that slider is not supporting a prefix.

Ah, I misunderstood what you were trying to do. That’s quite a bit different than what I was describing and I’m afraid I have no suggestions to help with the problem you’re having. Hopefully someone else can chime in.

Ok. So, i change the configuration into Arduino board to take value from slider as it is. It is working now to dim light with value from slider.
But is still not working at full capacity.
When i load the slider page, the slider is set to 0. I use Data trigger to get last ledlight state from arduino, but when I do that and load the page i have slider set to the last state but is not working with device binding to send value to arduino light.
Another strange thing is when i slide to a value, after 16 seconds is going to 0.

After spending many hours on the computer I managed to make it work. It seems that the slider doesn’t work without a plugin, so I started modifying the homie mqtt example and managed to make it work.
I even managed to add a prefix to the slider into the plugin. For those who are interested, I attach the mqtt plugin connected with Arduino.

plugin.Name = "Arduino";
plugin.OnChangeRequest = onChangeRequest;
plugin.OnConnect = onConnect;
plugin.OnDisconnect = onDisconnect;
plugin.OnPoll = onPoll;
plugin.OnSynchronizeDevices = onSynchronizeDevices;
plugin.PollingInterval = 1000;
plugin.DefaultSettings = { "Host": "", "Port": "", "Username": "", "Password": "" };

var mqtt = new MQTTClient();

function onChangeRequest(device, attribute, value) {

switch (attribute) {
        case "LightValue":
            mqtt.publish("ArduinoSlave/PirPC/setLightValue", "set brightness1" + value);
                console.log("setbrightness1: " + value);
            break;       
}
}

function onConnect() {
    mqtt.connect("mqtt://" + plugin.Settings["Username"] + ":" + plugin.Settings["Password"] + "@" + plugin.Settings["Host"] + ":" + plugin.Settings["Port"]);
    console.log("connected");
}

function onDisconnect() {
    mqtt.disconnect();
    console.log("disconnected");
}

function onPoll() {

mqtt.subscribe("ArduinoSlave/PirPC/getLightValue");

var message = mqtt.readMessage();
         var payload = message.payload.toString();
          if (message.topic == "ArduinoSlave/PirPC/getLightValue"){
                 plugin.Devices[1].LightValue = payload;