Where to download icon packs?

Thanks

Anymore ?

Ideally looking for an icon set with matching icons rather than individual icons.

Cheers.

http://getirule.com/support/download/

Thanks I will take a look.

I’ve searched before for professional looking dashboard themes and icon sets, but never found any good free or cheap ones.

There are some very nice sets out there, for the likes of Crestron and Control4 but they are hundreds of dollars to buy.

In the mean time for my little Home Remote dashboard currently based on the auto generated “Groups” pages, I’ve created my own icons.

I just need to make some better looking light bulb icons, than what I am using now.

You can download my icons here.

3 Likes

This is a great topic! In for more!

Sometimes I use a google image search and scour pages of .png’s to find what I like. Hard to find buttons that way but its usually decent to find logos.

www.icon8.com
www.thenounproject.com
www.iconfinder.com
www.canva.com/learn/free-icons-download
www.flaticon.com

@cw-kid will you share your power icons?

Sure I’ll upload them all to my One drive tomorrow and share the link.

Finding one off icons is easy enough.

It’s finding proper icon packs and matching sets thats more difficult.

It’s not difficult if you clicked any one of the links I posted, or that others posted.

I’ve added a download link above.

Think I had power button missing out of that zip file.

I’ve made some more anyway.

Off-Button Off-Button2 Off-Button3 On-Button2 On-Button3

Bill gave me these links so I could create some battery level icons:

Google - Material Design Icons here

Windows - Segoe Font Icons here

1 Like

Very cool look
I would want something similar

Take a look here this is how my dashboard is currently looking.

Hi John, Just wondering if you had any other source for these icons as this link no longer works.

Thank You

I have them somewhere. I will look once I have access to my computer.

Many thanks John, much appreciated!

Hi John, did you have any luck finding them ?

Thank You

Sorry, I will not be home until the weekend. Will check then.

What buttons do you want specifically? Do you want blank buttons that you can modify? Most of my Irule buttons have been modified from their original state. I may have some blanks but not everything from their library. Do you have access to photoshop? I can give you the images from my build and you may be able to pick and choose from that. If you have photoshop I can send you some PSD’s that you can modify. Send me a PM.

Hi John, I’ts mainly the type you have on your page browser tutorial. I’m starting from scratch so any you have for navigation / transport i.e play, forward, back, up, down etc would be great + any brushed black backgrounds you have. I really liked your design and hope to build one similar. It’s a similar look to the irule project I have. My friend has photoshop so any I can modify would be great too. Did you learn this all on your own ? I’m struggling with some of the concepts and must say your tutorials are helping immensely. I would be grateful of any other tips if you have any.

Thanks once again John, I really appreciate your help
Regards
Dave