Auto Refresh on web browser object not refreshing

Pretty new to THR so bear with me (I did a few searches to no avail :slightly_smiling_face: ). Seems this should be fairly simple, but I can’t figure it out. I’m porting over some dashboards I had set up in Hubitat. I have a weather radar image that is updated at the server every so often (looks to be 10-15 min or so). I can add that to a web browser object on a page and it displays just fine in both simulator and on tablet (7" Fire). When I deploy the .hrp file to the tablet the image never updates, not even when I restart the app. it seems to be stuck in time. On the simulator, it doesn’t auto update (I left it running for a while) either. but when I restart the simulator, it does pull in the current image.

The URL for the image is https://s.w-x.co/staticmaps/wu/wxtype/county_loc/spi/animate.png. My autorefresh option is checked and set to 15 (I assume this is seconds?) screenshot attached.

Do I have something set wrong? should I be using a different method to do this?

Designer 4.5.0.0
Android app 4.4.7.0
7" Fire (9th gen)

Update:

Well, I can’t say it ‘never’ updates as I checked the app last night on the tablet and it had updated the image. However, the image was still a couple hours old. Not sure what finally triggered it to update, but it is definitely not updating every 15 seconds.

AutoRefreshInterval is in milliseconds. I think every time related property is going to be in milliseconds. However, for the WebBrowser it has a hard coded min of 1 second so what you have is refreshing every 1 second, not 15 milliseconds.

How do you know that the source image is even changing? I clicked the refresh button in Google Chrome & it returned the same image from 5 minutes ago.

Thanks Bill. Good to know the refresh rate (and the minimum on WebBrowser). I am not sure how often the image refreshes on the server but in the image there is a date-time section on the radar map. Seems the image is updated every 10-15 min. If I leave the app running for a while the image may get as much as 2-3 hours stale and then out of nowhere it refreshes finally. Probably not the best web image to test with. I switched to another radar image from a different source and changed the refresh to every 10 sec. I’ll see how that does. Maybe 1 second was too much for the server and it started ignoring requests from my IP after a while. I also have an internal web server for images & other things so I could always test with an image on that by renaming it back/forth and see. Now I think it just may have been a bad source for what I am doing. Thanks again!