Best resolution for samsung tab A 7

Hi Bill and everyone

How are you?

I designed UI On Home Remote for Tab for Samsung Tab A 7 but the result on Tablet and Home Remote is different. Like there is a render on the Samsung Tab A 7, on the Home Remote I use 902 x 1503

What’s the best resolution for the Samsung Tablet A 7, iPad Mini 5 and iPad Mini 6?

Best Regards

Donny

You can use the app I shared in this post to find the resolution for your A7 tablet. Generally speaking, it’s a good idea to try & design your pages so they look good on varying screen sizes. Use of HorizontalAlignment & VerticalAlignment properties can help because they allow you to anchor your elements to a side of its container (Left/Right/Bottom/Top). Rows & Columns can also help.

@bill Thank you for your reply

I’ve used the HorizontalAlignment & VerticalAlignment properties, but why does it seem like there is rendering. For example, in The Home Remote, my icon is big (icon size 50 px) but when it’s on the tablet, it looks like it’s 20 px small. Does it work like that? On Home Remote and On Tablet are different.

I don’t know. Something in your layout may be shrinking it. Try creating a simple page with only your icon. Set the Width & Height properties to the size you want. If it’s an actual IconElement you are using, you also need to set the IconSize.

Does the iPad have an app like Android? Screen Size / Info / Dpi

iPad Mini resolution is 768x1024

Thank you Bill, you are awesome

if it’s A7 8inch, then you can try width: 601, Height: 1006
this is what i got from the screen size app and I am using for my A7

Thank you @hwj Yes, that’s what I’m using, and it’s working.