Browser User Space

Hi Bill,
I had my first crack at this and am already loving it!
But before I hose my work I have a question about the Browser User Space :
Can the (Grid), Device browser, Page browser…e.t.c be switched on/off as you navigate? I haven’t tried to switch the grid but managed to between the pages. And I tried to stack the grids because as in John’s video about the Page Browser (Great work!) he says that a grid is a container. So my main point is, if I switch off that grid… ? Am sorry looks like am answering my own question but correct me if am wrong…
And may be to add on, the first grid is should be unnamed …

Eman.

Happy to hear that!

I’m not sure I understand the question. By switching off a Grid, do you mean hiding? If so, yes. Each control has an IsVisible property. That property can be updated at any time. How you choose to update IsVisible will vary. If you would like to hide it when a device changes, you’ll use DataTriggers. If you would like to hide it when you click a Button, you’ll use EventTriggers with Property setters.

Exactly! Am seeking to do what John is doing inside the same user space.
And thank you for the quick response!

Eman.

I am a bit confused by what you mean by user space. Can you be more specific?

Have you watched my Trigger tutorial. I have an example of using IsVisible in that…

Nice one John,
Bill explained it but I was about that area I marked in red in my image. And I have indeed created a few screens now. The one I want to embark on is a media element which can swap cameras say if motion is detected at the gate to show the camera at that location or if at the front door then the same and all in the same pane/element…work in progress.

And one more am still scratching head about are those buttons for your Yamaha…that sank-in effect. But will get back to you on that. I have some similar buttons, will test them out. (With HomeSeer [HStouch] the underlay button is automatically called for)

Anyway, I was hit in the face :boom: with your design I have not had much sleep since… :speak_no_evil:

And thanks your response.

Eman.