Can't connect to Home Center 3 Lite

I downloaded the designer and logged into my HC3L with no issues, although on the app (I purchased the Pro version) when I try to add the devices I get - Invalid URl: The hostname could not be parsed.

Although if I create something in the designer and then open it with the app it works, as I’m new to the software I would like to have it import everything natively and then create as I go.

Also, is there any way to revert back to how the app was when first installed other than uninstalling and re installing. I deleted the devices and groups but it would still behave as if it had file loaded.

Edit - The issue is on a Samsung galaxy S20+. I downloaded and tried on an ipad as well and it worked without a problem.

The only thing I can think of that would cause that error is a typo in the IP address. Make sure you enter only number & dots correctly, for example 192.168.1.203

Yes. On Android devices, you can hold down the launcher icon & then click “App Info”. From there you can click “Storage” & then “Clear data”/ “Clear Cache”.

Or you can load the attached SettingsReset.hrp file
SettingsReset.hrp (1.3 KB)

Awesome, I’ll try again when I get home today and I’ll update on how it goes. Thank you kindly.

Update - You were spot on Bill, I was auto filling the ip address and it was throwing in a space at the end. Backspaced that and worked beautifully.

1 Like