Ceiling Fan Control via Lutron Casetta Bridge

Not sure of its an issue or jsut a feature that hasn’t been added…

I got your app a few days ago for my PC and linked it to my Lutron Caseta Bridge. It pulled in most of my devices, but didn’t recognize my 2 Ceiling fan controllers. They are both Lutron Caseta brand and work fine via my Lutron phone app, but your PC app can’t see them I guess.

Any info would be appreciated.

Other than this minor issue I like your app.

Thanks,
Clint

The current version only supports Caseta light switches, dimmers, shades, & scenes. I never had a Lutron connected fan to test so I’m not sure how those are controlled & monitored for status changes. I myself have only got a single dimmer & a Pico of theirs. Shade support was added about a year ago when another user gave me temporary access to his setup. If you’re open to the possibility of giving me temporary access to your Lutron system I could add support. I’d probably only need access to it for an hour or 2, during which I will be turning it on/off a few times. Or you could buy me 1 if you like that option better. Most usually opt for temporary access.

Did you ever add the Caseta Fan control. I assume not because I can’t get it to work.

I am an engineer and would like to help if I can and allow you access to my system.

Thanks,
Larry

The next release 4.3.0 will support fan control. I just finished adding it on my development machine.

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

This was the only program I have been able to get 2 bridges to work. I have a detached garage that was too far away. The fan was the only thing I could not get to work.

Thanks again,
Larry

1 Like

Just tried the new 4.3.0 update with Lutron fan control. Works great.

Thanks,
Larry

1 Like