Color wheel for Zigbee Smart Bulb

Hi @bill , Masters and gentlemen. I just bought a Zigbee Smart Bulb from eWeLight. When I use it on Hubitat, I can control everything from the switch, intensity, color temperature and color. But when I integrate it into Home Remote. The Home Remote can only control the switch, intensity, and color temperature, but not the color. In my opinion, please correct me if I’m wrong. The Home Remote doesn’t have a hue degree setting, maybe that’s the problem. My question, how can I set the hue degree in Home Remote? because in Hubitat I can do it. Thank you

Hue degree setting in Hubitat

Best Regards

Donny

The Home Remote will automatically add color control for lights that support the ColorControl capability. It looks like your light only supports Hue & not Saturation. This light of yours is likely using a custom driver & not the default ColorControl one documented here:
https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=Driver_Capability_List#ColorControl

Thank you for your reply

I don’t think so, Bill, the driver I’m using is from Hubitat.

Yes it will. Post a screenshot of the Properties window from the Designer showing all of the Capabilities that were assigned to this device object. If it supports the Hubitat ColorControl capability, then Home Remote will have added that capability to the list.

Everything looks fine. The LightDetails.xaml file includes a ColorPicker control you can use to change the color.

Dear @bill ,

Sorry for the late response. Sorry Bill, I don’t know what happened either. Yesterday the color wheel had absolutely no control over the colors on the Zigbee Smart Bulb. But today when I tried it, its working. whoaa… i feel happy…

Thank you

Best Regards

Donny