Conditional action based on current page?

The issue is more with how to determine what page is open, and not so much the conditional action.

I was hoping to bne able to poll the navigation stack somehow (Page Navigation in 3.10.0); if there is a way to do that, it doesn’t seem to be documented. I could have also used OpenPage if there was a way to trigger a different action when the page was already open (vs just ignoring it).

I also thought of using the Navigation Page for this, but it doesn’t seem like a method is exposed for that, either.

Use Case: I have a page brower embedding a common page of controls. I would like the controls to trigger different actions depending on the page that’s being displayed.

If I am understanding you correctly I am thinking virtual variables to define the loaded page to key off of… See the following thread and the demo hrp I supplied. I thinking you are doing something a bit different than my example but should spark some ideas that may put you on the right track.

Thanks for the reply, John. I actually thought about your solution (which is very slick). I just don’t want to have to rely on variables to track state as it’s typically more efficient / effective / easy to just poll on demand.

That being said, if this is something that doesn’t exist, I won’t hold my breath.