Device Tile in User Page

My goal is to split each group into a room and within those groups add sub-groups for each device type. The first group I wanted to have a sort of landing page that had a line of text, a clock, a device browser and a few device tiles that I access regularly. I was able to complete all of those but I was not able to add a device tile like they show up when you regularly add devices in the mobile app. Can you add existing devices to a user made pages? I see the ability to add buttons etc but no where to add a device and its’ pre configured template

Just to make sure to make sure I understand, is this what you are asking?

Can I add devices to a custom DeviceBrowser control in the app itself?

The answer is yes, but you’ll have to do it on the Settings page. On the Settings page, below your devices, will be all of your groups. You can add & remove devices from those groups.

Not quite, sorry for my bad terminology I am new to all of this. What I mean to ask is if on a user create page/template am I able to add a device tile that acts the same way it would if I added it just via the app? I know I can add a button and manually create an event to point it towards a group of devices, but I would like the tile to be just a device tile.

OK. I understand. Yes. Create a new Plugin. You don’t have to worry about doing any coding. It’ll just be a placeholder for some virtual devices that’ll be linked to your custom templates. When adding your virtual devices to this plugin, assign each a unique Id. Doesn’t matter what you choose. 1, 2, 3, & 4 will work just fine.

How does creating a plugin with a virtual device allow you to pull a device tile into a content page? Maybe I am missing something, but I think I am trying to do the same thing (add device tiles/functionality to a content page) and I dont understand how the plugin gets me there?

Is there a tutorial that shows this one? I am really just trying to put the device tiles (using caseta lights and sonos audio) into custom content pages and grids that I have built as opposed to creating a bunch of buttons with individual command functions.

Thanks in advance