Error 4.4.0.0 issue

Since the latest update of HR on my Galaxy S10 home remote now fails to load, I get an error on screen
Error 4.4.0.0
The type initialiser for ‘uq’ threw an exception

Any ideas ?

1 Like

There’s was an issue with the 4.4.0.0 release on Android 11 devices. A fix was upload few hours ago. Download the 4.4.0.1 update & it should work.

2 Likes

Thanks Bill, I did check for another update earlier as I thought that might have been the case, didn’t find anything so posted above

Will keep checking, thank you again for HR it is wayyy better than the Smartthings app, although it is a mystery what will happen after they switch off groovy

Edit
Update has landed and been applied, although my latest layout had vanished I did have a backup from a month or two back so no major issues

1 Like

indeed, with the update that problem is corrected, thank you very much!

Hi Bill, I’m having the same trouble, but the Play Store only offers me 4.4.0.0. Should I wait? Thanks.

Update: 4.4.0.1 now in Play Store. ALL working now.

Android 11,
update 4.4.0.1 applied.
by chance i just backed up my settings 2 days ago.
restored settings : WeMo smart plug not found, but will turn On if i tap the home remote icon.
it does not turn blue while the wemo plug is “on”, it will not shut off, unless I tap the switch on the smart plug itself.
please send help, the WeMo app is atrocious.

Try cycling power on your WiFi router & try cycling power on your Wemo plug as well. And make sure it still works with the official Wemo app. Those are about the only tips I have. There weren’t any changes to the Wemo integration. They should work just like they did in the version prior.

no go, cleared data, re-entered device, cycled power, cleared cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted router, verified connectivity.

works fine within the wemo app from the same phone.

in the home remote app on android 11 phone, I can see the wemo plug as “unknown”, it will power on tap, but will not power off. *it was working fine prior to the 4.4.0.0 update.

I have the home remote on an old android 9 phone, and it still works fine with the wemo plug.

I just upgraded my Wemo light switch to the latest firmware & am having the same issue. Appears the app may have an issue with the new firmware. I will work on this today.

1 Like