Honeywell Evohome API outside US

I need you to share an account with me that has access to your system. Email or private message me the credentials if you are interested. My email is support@thehomeremote.com

Missed this one. Good news! You already sorted with an account?

No, not yet. Send me your info if you are interested.

I sent you an email with what I think you need

Greets

Robin

Yep, that was it. Thank you very much Robin! Itā€™ll probably be a few weeks until I have the integration complete but Iā€™ll keep you up to date on my progress.

No problem Glad to help you to help me.

Evohome is in the 3.12.0 release. Iā€™ve uploaded it to all of the stores but itā€™s currently only available in Google Play & Microsoft. Itā€™s still processing in Apple App Store & Amazon but I expect it to be available there as well later today or tomorrow.

1 Like

Works really well! Thank you for this

1 Like

One thing though,

With this functionality I will start my project wall tablets and I bought the pro licences for all 3 platforms so I can make good use of the designer.
In the designer itself I cannot add the EU Honeywell Evohome. Is there a way that I am not thinking off?

Thank in advance

You need the latest version from thehomeremote.com Uninstall whatever you currently have.

Thought I did. I reinstalled the home remote clientā€¦ sighā€¦thx

Hello All
Iā€™m struggling to set up my Honeywell Evo Home, managed to read zone temperature and input a set point but cant seem to set up time duration,
can anyone send over a sample set up for a zone.
thanks in advance

Youā€™ve only got 3 choices in terms of setpoint duration:

1. Hold until next period
  2. Hold permanently.
  3. No Hold.

You cannot customize the duration. If you want to make a temporary setpoint change. Choose the 1st option, hold until next period.

Thanks for that bill, do you think the properties can be set up to automatically set to the next period
thanks

It should already do that. When you change the setpoint, it defaults to using ā€œHold until next periodā€ (assuming it was previously in ā€œNo Holdā€ status). It will only place a permanent hold when you select it from the dropdown.

Thanks Bill
sorted it, the zone i was testing on only had on time period on the Evo home