How to change an image based on 2 different devices?

Is it possible to change an image based on the status of 2 different devices? This is the situation: I have a fan with 3 capacities ‘low’, ‘mid’, and ‘high’. These capacities are selected by using a Fibaro double switch: both switches off = low, 1 switch on and 1 switch off = mid and both switches on = high, depending on the CO2 level in the room. I want to visualise the actual capacity of the fan by showing an image of a fan with different speeds and depending on the status of the 2 devices. With 1 device I can create a tile and assign the related device to it, but how can I use 2 different devices?

For this I need three images like:

Use several multidata triggers on the element that contains the image you want to change. One multidata trigger per switch status combination. In your case you would need 3 mutidata triggers. In the multidata trigger conditions collection editor add your conditions and bindings to your 2 different devices.Then apply the corresponding image in the setter. The multidata trigger will allow you to add add any number of conditions across any number of devices and when all conditions in the multidata trigger are True the setter will be fired…

I cover multidata triggers in my trigger tutorial.

Thank you, it works!

1 Like