Hubitat Device not showing Temperature Capability

Hello, I synced a Zlink Water and Temperature Sensor from Hubitat to Home Remote and it shows the battery level and wet/dry state, but temperature is missing. I thought temperature was a standard capability that would appear on the Home Remote dashboard? Is there something I’m doing wrong? Here is relevant info and capabilities JSON from the Maker API:

{“id”:“52”,“name”:“Zlink Water Leak and Temperature Sensor”,“label”:“Crawlspace and Mechanical Room”,“attributes”:[{“name”:“battery”,“currentValue”:100,“dataType”:“NUMBER”},{“name”:“temperature”,“currentValue”:50.0,“dataType”:“NUMBER”},{“name”:“water”,“currentValue”:“dry”,“dataType”:“ENUM”,“values”:[“wet”,“dry”]}],“capabilities”:[“WaterSensor”,{“attributes”:[{“name”:“water”,“dataType”:null}]},“Configuration”,“Battery”,{“attributes”:[{“name”:“battery”,“dataType”:null}]},“TemperatureMeasurement”,{“attributes”:[{“name”:“temperature”,“dataType”:null}]},“Sensor”],“commands”:[“configure”]}

[{“capabilities”:[“WaterSensor”,{“attributes”:[{“name”:“water”,“currentValue”:“dry”,“dataType”:“ENUM”,“values”:[“wet”,“dry”]}]},“Configuration”,“Battery”,{“attributes”:[{“name”:“battery”,“currentValue”:“100”,“dataType”:“NUMBER”,“values”:null}]},“TemperatureMeasurement”,{“attributes”:[{“name”:“temperature”,“currentValue”:“50.0”,“dataType”:“NUMBER”,“values”:null}]},“Sensor”]}]

Hmm…I did not plan for that:) It is there on the device object, you just aren’t going to see it with the default tiles. When a device has the WaterSensor capability it gets assigned the WaterSensor templates. I did not build a temperature reading into that particular template. I did for many others so I’m not sure why I skipped it for this. I’ll add this to the next 3.17.0 release. Currently though if you want to see it, you will need the Designer to update that template.

Ah okay that is very helpful to know, thank you! :slight_smile: