Insteon Thermostat State

It does not look like the Insteon Thermostat currently supports ThermostatOperatingState capabilities. Is this something in development or just not available? I know the app can indicate when it is either cooling or heating so I’m guessing it might be possible?

You say the Insteon Hub 2 Model 2245 supports thermostat operating state?

It’s not listed as an option in their docs.
https://insteon.docs.apiary.io/#reference/commands/commands-collection/send-a-command-to-a-thermostat-device

I don’t own one but I have connected to one in the past & I didn’t see anything regarding operating state. Maybe this is something they just recently added. I saved the response data from the status request & here’s what it looks like:

{"id":70927148,"command":{"command":"get_status","device_id":1234567},"status":"succeeded","response":{"mode":"auto","fan":"fan_auto","unit":"f","cool_point":69,"heat_point":52,"ambient":81.0,"humidity":"47%"}}

I am currently away from my home but will be back in a few days. I can get you the model and version number I have for the Hub and Thermostat or any additional info you need/want. Both were purchased about 5-6 years ago.