Is there any way of adding new line or wrapped text to button text

I ideally need the features and appearance of a button, icon etc but cannot find a way of creating multi line text. (Or wrapped text) I have managed to edit the XAML directly by adding &#x0a but this is a bit painful and also won’t work when the button text comes from node red MQTT. Is there a better way to do this?

I ideally want a button because it is an item in a wrap panel that contains all the functionality I need apart from more than one line of text. There will be a string of these buttons. The only other way I can think of doing this is series of canvases - each with the elements of the button (text icon, image etc) built up manually. That will be a bit slow to do,

If the strings have carriage returns the text should wrap.

If you want to define wrapped button text during design mode, then use the “…” button. The popup property editor lets you press adds new lines just as you would expect when the Enter key is pressed.

I had tried everything I could think of apart from pressing the enter key.
It does the same as direct editing the XAML which I hadn’t realised.

My fault - sorry.

Interestingly the carriage return on a button doesn’t seem to work on Android? Is this correct? The text shows in 2 lines in a PC, but in Adroid it shows in one line, so it appears as cut…?