Issue with Page Browser

This has been happening a lot, as I set up my remote I have created a “Home” page. On the Home Page I added Page Browser windows and linked them to other pages I have created. Not sure if I am doing some thing wrong but randomly, one of the link pages becomes locked, I cant add or select any thing, add anything on said page, so far all I can do to fix the issue is to delete said page and recreate it. Obviously I can not keep doing that.

Any help?

Also on Windows 10 and running version 4.5.0.0 for the builder, I am new with Home Remote and just starting to build a design, would like to know before I proceed moving froward with this build or go with a different approach to my design, if I cant figure out why this is occurring.

Thanks
Mike

That has happen to me. What I usually do is rather than delete and start from scratch. I create a temporary page and add elements to that and copy and paste into page that has the issue.

Also make sure you are clicking or adding to the actual page browser rather than its rendition on pages it is linked to.