LG WebOS TV not found

Has any one else gotten this device to work with the newer OLED tv’s? When trying to add and the builder does the scanning, it eventual times out and not finding the TV. Think I even tried it on the app on my phone and that did not work. Yes, all on the same network.

1 Like

Try adding it from as many Android & iOS devices you own. PCs can be more prone to discovery issues so when you are having issues like this. Apart from that, make sure the TV is powered on.

So was able to get it on the app, so how do I get it from the app to the builder so I integrate it into my layouts.

Export a Backup on the Settings page. Then open 2 instances of the Designer & copy it from one HRP into the other.

Just getting back to looking at Home Remote, so sorry for such a delay. Once I copy the device over and or how do I see the designed pages that where on the IOS app. All I get is “This content is not available in design mode…”. I would like to see some of it to learn but I am specifically trying to see how you where able to create the page / list of inputs and all the installed apps on the TV

Thank
Mike

This should answer your question:

sill a bit lost, I added from the app the LG TV, Philips Hue and my Dennon Receiver, When I go to the templates I do not see those, I do see TVDetails.XAML, is that it? I do not see one that would be for lighting or the receiver.

Yes. The default templates for LG TVs are TVTile.xaml & TVDetails.xaml.

Look at the screenshot I shared in this post. You can find which templates were assigned to each device by selecting them & looking at the Properties pane.

Thank you, I will dive deeper into this.