Loading hrp file issue

Whn clicking on the hrp file in the drop box it opens the HR applicay but its asking for user name and password… I have already purchased the app

Plz what is wrong which user name and password i need to put

There are no Home Remote account passwords. Without knowing the context, it’s tough to say which password it is asking for. You will sometimes need to reauthenticate with 3rd party services linked to Home Remote. For example, it could be asking to reauthenticate with Honeywell, ecobee, etc. It really depends on the services you have linked in your HRP. Can you post a screenshot of the prompt you are seeing?

This is the page which appears when i try to open the hrp file
Asking for username and password to login in Home Remote app

Where did you get your HRP file? Looks like you have one configured to restore from an FTP login. Did you create the file yourself or did you get it from someone else?

I created it on my pc

If you created it from scratch (not something that you copied or downloaded), there’s no reason it should show that login prompt. Check the FTP settings for the file in the Designer & clear those fields. That login is only shown if you’ve configured it to download updates from an FTP server.