Make details tile title show different attribute from DisplayName

My devices have editable names and although some never change - some such as “Sonos socket 1” get used for different functions so are named accordingly - eg Patio colour Bulbs.

The original sync set up the devices using the first name I supplied but without spaces eg Sonosocket1.

I tried to update the device.DisplayName but the change was ignored - not sure why.

Instead I added an attribute device.EditedName and used that on all my tiles.

The problem is the details tiles seem to have a fixed header that is the DisplayName - which it seems cannot be updated once the device has been added the first time.

Is there any way I can change the detail tile header bar to show a device property other than DisplayName or should it be possible to update DisplayName onPoll?

In the app, the DisplayName can only be updated on the Settings page. You cannot update it in onPoll. In the Designer you can update at any time using the Properties pane.

When using the DetailsTemplate, the Title will only show the Device DisplayName.

Thankyou.
It would be very useful (to me anyway!) if DisplayName could either be updated on poll OR as mentioned in another post, to be able to choose the binding on the Detail Tile header bar. (Hard coded to use DisplayName)