Marantz AVR Controls?

How to marantz AVR (SR6014) power on and power off through network(not in IR)?
anybody have any example file for marantz AVR full control?

Did you try to add it through the app directly? It should be pretty well supported via IP as-is, and there are a number of plugins floating around for Denon receivers that I am guessing will be of some help too if needed if the commands are at all similar.

I tested in HR designer with device outo finding, it working perfectly with volume controls and media data etc… but i need the full navigation controls and power on/off or standby,etc
It’s working for ‘power off’ Mainzone.Switch ,value=Off
But i cant turn it on when value=On

Hm ok. If you’re looking to use the built in integration, may have to defer to @bill to see what is going on behind the scenes.

All you need to do is set the Switch attribute to On if you want to turn the AVR on. Everything is case sensitive. My main Marantz device is named MainZone & not Mainzone like yours is. So I set MainZone.Switch = On. That could be your issue. It’s tough to say without seeing your project.

Hi bill,
here is my example file for the power button issue
if you don’t mind please include the currently playing media image in HEOS or main zone… thanksMarantz SR6014 power button.hrp (130.8 KB)

I don’t think you have the button setup correctly to function as a toggle. I already did this in the example below but, break your buttons out to two discreet commands (a button for On and another button for off). Get that working then change it to a toggle.

Also you are using port 8080 and that works for you? My marantz SR6011 is using 80. (maybe its different depending on model or wired/wireless?)

Does your Marantz have a setting for “Network Control” (ie Setup>Network>Network Control). Keep that at “always on”

If I change the IP address (and port) for my Marantz, this example works for me. I put it back to your IP/Port so this should just work. check it out…
Marantz SR6014 power button.hrp (130.9 KB)

1 Like

Thanks man… I’ll check it on tomorrow :blush:

This expands @Jdamore’s example & includes menu navigation.

Marantz SR6014 power button + menu navigation.hrp (130.9 KB)

1 Like

Thanks @Jdamore and @bill for quick support

It’s works for me . The problem was the network is not in always On as @Jdamore said. It’s standby mode, it will go to full off mode if we power off (from remote) the avr. The network setting i changed to always on and it worked as well as further controls…:blush:

1 Like