Multiple IR Commands for TV Channels

I’m trying to change channels on TV w/ one click. I have my event trigger action set up w/ 4 data actions (one for each number…ie: 1007). What I’ve run into is that when I press the button I get “107”. So I changed the data actions to “1318”…when I pressed the button, I get “138”. However, if channel is set to “1328”, all 4 numbers execute fine. It appears that when a number is repeated in the sequence, it is dropped. Can some provide some assistance?

Thanks

You might try adding a delay of 500 ms in between each digit command. If that works, can experiment with shorter delays (ie 250 ms).

Are you using a built-in integration? If so, which one (Harmony, Global Cache, etc)?

Which capability/attribute are using to send the channels? (TvChannel, MediaCommand)

I’m using GlobalCache ip2ir and using MediaCommand.

@Ron the 500ms delay worked perfectly. I’ll try reducing it down to the smallest functioning delay.
Thanks.

I am seeing the same behavior. I will try to fix this in a future release so you can remove the delay. I’m attaching a project just for my reference when testing.
GC_ConsecutiveNumberCommands.hrp (10.7 KB)

Thanks Bill. I’m really enjoying learning Home Remote.

You can take the delays out. There were some improvements made in the 4.1.3 release that no longer require them.