Myhs connection

I’ve been using home remote via myhs (I need to access offsite) quite successfully for some time. I recently rebuilt the HS system and was advised to use the newer Pi Version. I can now no longer connect HR to MYHS. I just get a message saying “the operation was cancelled” after I try to enter the log in credentials. Username is same for MYHS login and the HS system admin user.

When interrogate using:
https://myhs.homeseer.com/getsystems?user=USER&pass=PASS

I get the response
{ “response”: “ok”, “responsecode”: 200, “systems”: [ { “license”: “xxxxxx”, “friendly_name”: “HS4PiV5”, “hslocalip”: “xxx.xxx.xxx”, “hswanip”: “xxxxxx”, “detected_wan_ip”: “xxxxxxxx”, “tunnelip”: “connectedca.homeseer.com”, “online”: true } ], “HasSubscription”: false}

Read through the discussions below & see if they answer your question. If this is an HS4 system there is some additional setup required. You need to create a local account that matches MyHS.

If you are unable to get this to work, would you mind creating a test account for me to connect & troubleshoot? You can message me on here or email me at support@thehomeremote.com Not sure if I’ll have time to look at it today but should tomorrow.