MyQ integration broken

Has something changed so that MyQ integration no longer works? I have confirmed that my credentials are correct and it was working fine until very recently.

I thought mine was busted. I’d bring up THR on my phone, and always prompted for myQ login. No issue on iPad.

I checked the password lists in my phone (I have THR on my phone and a iPad). iPad had a different password. Updated that in the passwords in the ios settings on my phone, and all good.

I will say, haven’t seen @bill in over a year. I’m afraid this may be end of development.

I confirmed that my password is the same. I even tried resetting it. If I enter the wrong password, I get a message saying that I entered the wrong credentials. If I enter the correct MyQ credentials, I get “Authorization error - Response status code does not indicate success: 401 Unauthorized”. I love this software, I just wish it would work like it did a month ago.

MyQ stopped allowing 3rd party integration. The two most viable replacements I’ve heard of are Yolink and Ratgdo. Yolink is cloud based and Ratgdo is local. I replaced mine with Ratgdo and it works like a charm. When I ordered a few months ago, there was a wait list so I ordered and it arrived around 6 weeks later. For Yolink, just google Yolink garage door. I’m not sure exactly what device is needed. Here’s the link for Ratgdo: ORDER | ratgdo