Netatmo weather and Thermostat capabilities

Hello,

I notice that Netatmo weather station cannot display PressureMeasurement, SoundMeasurement, and CarbonDioxideMeasurement.

The Netatmo thermostat is displayed as a music media player in the group template.

Battery
TemperatureMeasurement
ThermostatHeatingSetpoint
ThermostatHold
ThermostatOperatingState

An idea ?

Are you using the official Netatmo integration?

Have you tried in a new clean project?

Have you tried direct in the apps without using a custom HRP? Attached is a file you can publish to the app which will restore default settings.
SettingsReset.hrp (1.3 KB)

Thanks Bill,

Yes I use the Netatmo account to connect when I add the weather station.
On the other hand concerning the Thermostat there was an error earlier, I thought that it came from the Netatmo import but no, it is a Netatmo Fibaro pluggin which goes back and is not interpreted.

When I do a new project, I have the missing information.

CarbonDioxideMeasurement
PressureMeasurement
RelativeHumidityMeasurement
SoundMeasurement

If I work in my project it’s still broken (I haven’t touched the group templates) If I run your reset file, I don’t know what it does, I don’t understand :laughing:

If I delete all the template files from my project and copy the same files from a new project, I have the same problem. When I go back to the new project it works fine.

Would you mind adding me as a user to your Netatmo systems? You can use my support@thehomeremote.com email. Or, if you prefer, email or message me your Netatmo credentials & I’ll connect using that account.

1 Like

Thanks for adding me to your system. Although I’m not seeing the issue. All of those capabilities are working for me. Do you not see what I see?

…you’ll have to actually click the tile to see all of those readings. I suppose you could even add some of them to the actual tile itself but it could get a little bit crowded.

Yes I see the same thing on a new project. But not in my actual project. No problem I would do without. it is not vital.

Your templates may be outdated. Delete the ones you have & copy the new ones into it. You can open multiple Designer instances & copy-paste things between the 2.

It work now. This is crazy but it work !