Push page on movement

Hi all,

I’m sure this is possible however I can’t seem to find the right setting!
Basically what I want to do is when movement is detected for a page to be pushed, so nice and simple.

Anyone have any ideas?

You create Scenes or using the search tool look for “Scenes”

Sorry for replying so late!
Thanks for the info, that works perfectly, I don’t know why I didn’t think about doing it as a scene!

I have one other thing I am trying to do. Basically after a set time, I have set the home remote to go to a blank, black page based on the idle dim setting.
Then when movement is triggered it goes back to the main page. This works great however when it goes back to the main page the screen is dimmed (i assume in line with the idle dim setting), untill the device is used ie a button pressed.
Is there a way I can set the brightness back automatically?

I don’t use screen dimming but use Beautiful Widgets Screen saver and it works great.

• When motion is detected (processed by HomeSeer but could be any other) mqtt message is sent and all subscribed devices act on it accordingly… So in this case Tasker wakes the screen by running an app someone elsewhere created years ago but still works… From screen saver to Home Remote (Task : Launch App - Wakeup2)

• You could also during the wake use Tasker to reverse the dimming plus the Home Remote is automatically launched on boot. (Task : Launch App - Home Remote)