Repeat Scene Actions Until Scene Triggers go False

I have a scene set up to GoToPage when AppIdle goes true. I want to cycle between two pages for as long as the app is idle. Is there anyway I can set the scene to repeat the actions while AppIdle is true? Or do I have to set a bunch of actions to go from one page to another.

I would have the scene trigger a call to a single screensaver page. On this screensaver page, use a PageBrowser to cycle through your 2 pages. I would recommend doing this through a Plugin. Basically, you will create a virtual device that stores the desired XAML page. Then in the “onPoll” function, toggle between your 2 pages. Bind the Page property on the PageBrowser to this custom virtual device Attribute.

Would you mind helping me out with the syntax of this? How would it look in the plugin

Edit: Would I put both page names in the Virtual Device’s attributes? In the page browser though I can only bind it to one of the attributes of the Virtual Device not both

Hi Bill so I gave this another shot, but still am unsure if I put the 2 pages in the virtual device’s attribute. Or would I set an action when the device is toggled to show a page?