Shelly 2.5 and Flood plugins

The following is the first version of the Shelly 2.5 and Flood sensor plugins.

The shelly 2.5 can work in two different modes, relay and roller, and the plugin accesses the devices via HTTP. You need to specify the HostName and channel in the plugin settings. For the roller you can open, close, and stop the shutter. You can also set a specific percentage by using the slider. Finally, when the shutter is opened or closed you can orient the slats (you can use different times for opening or closing the slats to orient the venetian shutter inside the plugin).

To access the Shelly Flood sensor data, you need to generate an Authorization Cloud Key in the App under “User Settings/Security” to access the cloud data, because the sensor only wakes up from time to time under specific environment conditions. The interesting thing about this sensor is that you can use it in rain mode to make the shutter close automatically when it detects rain.

You are welcome to make this plugin better, but Bill will make a native plugin in the near future and you might prefer to wait a little bit.

ShellyCloud.plugin (3.0 KB) ShellyFloodTile.xaml (7.1 KB) ShellyHTTP.plugin (6.2 KB) ShellyRelayTile.xaml (3.2 KB) ShellyRollerTile.xaml (4.9 KB) ShellyShutterClose ShellyShutterOpen ShellyShutterOrient

2 Likes

This s a new version of the Shelly HTTP plugin which adds functionality for the Shelly 1, 1PM and 1L. It basically adds an attribute for the type.
I noticed that the whole HR app is a little slow in Android whereas in Windows it is quite fast? I guess when we will have a native Shelly device the calls will be much faster… I hope we will have it soon :wink:
ShellyHTTP.plugin (6.7 KB)

I did buy a Shelly 1PM & a lightbulb DUO the other day. There will definitely be an official integration but it might be another month before I can start working on them. So I appreciate you sharing your plugins.

I am posting a new version of the Shelly HTTP plugin which adds power display for both relays and rollers whenever the power is bigger than 0 using a new attribute “power”. In addition the roller tile shows the background in AccentBrush8 when the roller either opens or closes.
ShellyHTTP.plugin (7.9 KB) ShellyRelayTile.xaml (4.0 KB) ShellyRollerTile.xaml (5.6 KB)

1 Like

This is an update of the Shelly HTTP plugin which optimizes HTTP calls and also uses hasSubscribers to load the used devices. The Shelly devices are grouped in a device source with no settings, so you need to configure the device Id using “IP_address/channel” for relays or switches and “IP_address/channel/orient_close#orient_open#favorite_pos” for rollers, i.e., “192.168.1.23/0/0.4#0.35#0” for a venetian roller or “192.168.1.24/0/0#0#80” for a pivoting shutter with vertical slats. In this last case, note that the last parameter is used to open 80% the vetical shutter, as favorite position. Finally, if a device is not accessible, the tile will show a label showing “unavailable”. This is useful in case you have connection problems with some devices or whether there is a power cut.

ShellyHTTP.plugin (11.5 KB) ShellyRelayTile.xaml (5.0 KB) ShellyRollerTile.xaml (6.1 KB) ShellyShutterClose ShellyShutterOpen ShellyShutterOrient

The Shelly Cloud plugin is also updated with the same criteria and it is updated for the Shelly Flood and the Shelly HT (humidity and temperature). The device source has the setting “auth_key” and the Id field of each device uses the Shelly ID (with 6 digits).

ShellyCloud.plugin (5.4 KB) ShellyFloodTile.xaml (7.5 KB) TemperatureSensorTile.xaml (6.7 KB)

If you have some suggestions feel free to contact, meanwhile we wait for the native HR integration. Many thanks to Bill for his help!

1 Like

Could someone kindly give me a prompt / some direction for the setting of the device IP. Where do you set it? Thanks.

Jase, in the last version of the plugin, the IP is part of the Id of the device. For a switch you need to set the Id = IP_address/channel. If the Shelly is 1 or 1PM the channel is 0, but in the case of the 2.5 you have 2 switches one in channel 0 and the other in channel 1.

!