Sliders and tiles

Hi all, not sure there’s much activity these days on this forum? Hopefully someone might be able to point me in the right direction as I’m struggling with something.

I have created a MediaPlayerTile that includes a vertical slider for volume control. This all works fine in the designer play mode. When pushed to an Android tablet, the sliders don’t work as expected. ie: if you touch and hold the slider to move it up or down, it doesn’t. Touching somewhere on the slider track will move the slider to that position. In fact, touching and holding the slider seems to engage drag and drop for the entire tile. I’ve tried all sorts including z-order, removing the TileDetails action but no joy.

If I create the same setup of controls that are in the tile on a static content page (but elements bound to a specific device of course) it works just fine.

So this seems to be because it’s a tile. I can’t find anything within the tile defination that would say disable the drag feature.

Does anyone have any ideas how or why it behaves like this and how I might overcome it? Otherwise, I’ll just need to create a whole heap of bound controls :frowning: