Sonos s1 support

I see sonos is supported but s1 not working is there a way around it?

Thanks for all your work

What’s not working?

My Sonos ZP90 & Play:1 are still using S1 & they are working. In fact, those are my only 2 Sonos devices so all I am really testing is S1. I’ve yet to test S2 yet because my ZP90 is not compatible. I don’t want to upgrade my Play:1 because then I won’t be able to group it with my ZP90

…for others reading this thread, although I myself haven’t tested S2, I have gotten feedback from several other users that both S1 & S2 do work Home Remote.

I am using S2 and it works fine. My problem :imp:s that the artwork in the player is mostly very small but it was the same with S1

Glad to hear this for some reason everytime i tried to do anything i get error

Do you have the latest version installed? 3.16.0?

When do you see that error? Does it happen after you click something?

Yes after i click something

I have 4 sonos connect amp

This a screen shot of them

I removed sonos and tried again to add but does not find it

Try cycling power on your WiFi router.

If that doesn’t work, then try playing something on those devices before adding them back to Home Remote. From your screenshots I see you’ve got “No music selected”.

Ok i will try that and uodate you, have another question about eweling on temp devices such as th16 how do i select themp in F now showing in C thanks gor your support

That’s something I’m gonna have to work on. Right now, they’ll come across exactly as they are read from the device. I think the raw values will always be in degrees Celsius & can’t be changed. I don’t really have a solution for you right now to get them showing as Fahrenheit.

On the device you can go and change to desire c or f

The default is celsius but then when selected on settings it will show

Thank bill i was able to fix now sonos working was local network on ios was turn off please keep s1 support for somos in case you do add support for s2