Support for Luminea Home Control

I think it would be cool if the Luminea LED spots were supported, which are based on Tuya technology.

If they are Tuya based, that means they should be compatible with either the Smart Life or Tuya Smart apps. Are you currently able to control them through either of those 2 apps? If so, then you should be able to control them from Home Remote. The Tuya API does have a limited number of device types it supports but lights usually work fine.

yes, with smart life I can control all devices perfectly, for example sockets and the main light in the living room. And also the LED spots with color control. When I choose to add new devices in Home Remote, all devices are displayed except the LED spots.

If it’s not showing up, that means it’s not being returned from their 3rd party API. Lighting devices are included most of the time, however that isn’t always the case. There’s really little I can do to fix this. The best work-around for you would be to create scenes to control them. The Home Remote should be able to access any Tuya Scene you create.

Hello Bill, I tried that with the scenes. It’s a bit of a detour, but it works fine. Thank you for pointing this out