ThermostatOperatingState - works in Fibaro, but not in HR

Hi,

as stated in the subject - I have couple of z-wave thermostat devices connected to Fibaro HC3, integrated those well with HomeRemote via native device plugin, but seems that the functionality of ThermostatOperatingState is not showing up in the Device Properties → Capabilities panel.
However, I am able to get this capability directly in Fibaro QuickApp simply doing fibaro.getValue(id, “thermostatOperatingState”).
I’ve tried adding this capability manually to HR device but no luck so far. Anyone knows how to make it work?

I can create a virtual device in HC3 that will report this state and use it in HR to workaround this problem but it’s not very elegant so I keep it as the last resort option :slight_smile: .

ThermostatOperatingState has not yet been implemented in the Home Remote Fibaro integration. I don’t recall exactly why but my guess is that it was not available on the thermostats I had to test or they didn’t have a standard way of reading it for various types. This is something I can certainly look into again when I have the chance.

2 Likes