Timed Out Errors

I am constantly getting “Timed Out” errors. Attached are some screen shots.

IMG_0113
I am using iTach Flex devises. Each device has their own iTach Flex devises. All are wired via Ethernet cable (no WIFI).
In the Collection Editor - I switched from DataAction to ScriptAction - which helped.
All devices are having this issue (TVs, Apple TV, NVidia). The only devices that are not having issues are the IP devices (Denon, ISY, Onkyo, Sony).
The house has a strong WIFI signal that is connected directly to the digital gigabit switch. I have had Home remote for several years and not sure why this is happening.
What is causing the issue?

This is most likely due to an IP address change. Please verify the IP address of the Global Cache devices in your project matches that of the actual device. If you have verified the IP addresses are correct & it is still not working, I’m going to need more information. Send me your project & show me exactly which button is triggering the error. If multiple buttons have issues, just show me one, doesn’t matter which one.

I checked the IP addresses and they haven’t changed.
I wish I could upload my HRP file; however, I get an error that new users can not upload attachments.

Just email it to me support@thehomeremote.com