Greetings, I have mainly TP-Link smart home products in my setup. These include four established products (they have been around for a while) and two newer ones.
I find that the established products work fine with Home Remote. However, I find that there are issues with the newer ones.
The newer devices (which are COMPOUND in nature - i.e. each contains multiple individually controllable outlets) are seen by the Home Remote app but the individual outlets are not picked up / enumerated.
Older / Established Products: [these DO work well with Home Remote]
- HS200 Non-dimmable Smart Light Switch
- HS220 Dimmable Smart Light Switch
- HS100 Single Outlet Smart Plug
- HS103 Single Outlet Smart Plug
Newer Products (COMPOUND devices): [these do NOT work well with Home Remote]
- KP303 Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip (3 outlets, each individually controllable)
- KP400 Kasa Smart Outdoor Plug (2 outlets, each individually controllable)
Hope someone could take a look at this.