Unsupported compression method with Home Assistant

I am using the Home Assistant device to call Broadlink remote actions. Until recently adding the Home Assistant device worked without trouble. Since I changed the IP address of the Home Assistant I deleted the existing entry to recreate a new one and this is failing now with the following message " the archive entry was compressed using an unsupported compression method". Any hint to overcome this issue?
Thanks

I’ve never seen that message before so I’m not really sure what would trigger it. Is this on all platforms: Android, iOS, & Windows?

It is in the Home remote Designer, when I try to add a new Device design, selecting Home Assistant. Then the interface asks for the URL, and after giving the URL I get the Home Assistant login screen. So far so good, after entering the credential, I get this error. I believe Home Assistant sends all the integrations in a compressed file that Home Remote is not able to uncompress.
I had several changes recently, I believe Home Assistant did update recently, but I also installed Windows 11. Before being able to run designer I had an error message saying that it required .NET to run, which I installed.

OK. I’m seeing the same thing. The Designer was updated to .NET 5 earlier this week & that must have triggered this. Working on it now.

It’s been fixed. I just finished uploading Designer version 4.4.2.0. Download the update & try again.

This fixed it! Thanks Bill for your reactivity.

Hi Daniel

Could you teach me how to call broadlink remote actions using home assistant device in HR? The message that I receive is “You need to specify a device". How the DataAction should be configured?

Thanks

What’s the Home Remote Device Id for “Remote_BroadRemote”?

In order to send a command, the Id should be the [HA entity Id ]|[HA device id]

So if the entity id = 1 & the device id = a, the Home Remote Id would be 1|a

You may need to copy paste & manually edit those device objects. I don’t know if Home Remote will automatically generate device objects for every Broadlink controlled device. It may only do the main unit.