Windows version not displaying icon images on tiles & licence issues

Hi

I just purchased the Windows 10 version and loaded my existing .hrp file.

Its loaded my project and dashboard pages / tiles, but none of the tiles were showing any icon images.

Browsing around a bit in the GUI, like on this page those two icons just appeared whilst I was watching it but the others didn’t

Seems really slow at loading the icon images :joy:

My daughter has a touch screen foldable Windows 10 laptop was going to stick the HR app on there. Its currently installed on my own laptop.

And whilst I was just typing that its now loaded the icons on that particular page:

Some pages all their tiles are showing icons and others none of the tiles are showing icons.

Lazy loading…

Thanks.

On a Details page, I am seeing this, thinks I haven’t just purchased it ?

I purchased it from the Windows app store.

I couldn’t do the in app purchase like I did on Android, because I was unable to download it from the Windows app store and needed to purchase it there first before I could even launch and get in to the app etc.

Did you buy a Pro license for Windows 10?

Pricing on Windows is different than it is on Google Play. The total cost on Windows 10 is $5.98. ($2.99 for install + $2.99 for Pro upgrade).

I don’t know why your icons aren’t loading. I’ll have to get back to you on that.

I only paid once in the Windows app store and it downloaded.

I didn’t realise I had to also buy the Pro within the app. That’s fine then I’ll do that.

Thanks.

Icon issue will be fixed in next release.

1 Like

Damn that was fast.

I wasn’t expecting an instant fix…

Thanks Bill.

My Windows app just updated and I can confirm the icons are now all visible right away with no issues.

Thanks.

1 Like