App crashes with new update

With the new update Home Remote crashes after a few seconds. Is it a general problem?

I’m not sure. Can you please email me your project? Send it to support@thehomeremote.com

Please strip out any information you do not wish to share with me.

It’s the same issue Tony was having. You have 2 EventTriggers in your project that have NULL Event properties. Yours are on pages Belysning.xaml & WeatherStationTile.xaml. See screenshots below. Best thing for you to do is just delete those 2 EventTriggers since they are doing nothing anyway.

You have an additional issue as well but I’m not sure if it’s causing the crash. You have a bad Binding for one of your Labels in ForstaSidan.xaml. To fix it enter some random text & then click “Reset to Default”. This is probably less critical as I think it’s unrelated to the update. The EventTriggers are causing the crash.

Thank,s Bill,
Now it,s working :+1::+1:

1 Like

For anyone else experiencing issues with the latest updates, please update the Designer to version 4.1.3.X. Then open your project in the Designer & Save it. Send the saved file to the apps & it should work. When you Save, the Designer will automatically correct these triggers for you so it doesn’t have to be done manually.