Fibaro Smart Implant on HC3

hi I’m using a Smart Implant to Control Gates, with the inputs/outputs disconnected.
using the inputs as gate status Binary Input NC
and the outputs as switches open/ hold gate
On the Home remote, The switches work ok but i cant find the inputs in the device section under fibaro.

Can this be added manually

I’m not sure. I’d have to see the actual JSON for these input devices. Open the URL below & then attach the JSON so I can look at it. Update the HC3_IPADDRESS & FIBARO_DEVICE_ID fields to match your actual values.

http://HC3_IPADDRESS/api/devices/FIBARO_DEVICE_ID

hi bill is this what you looking for
thanks

{“id”:605,“name”:“Gate is Open”,“roomID”:493,“view”:[],“type”:“com.fibaro.binarySensor”,“baseType”:“com.fibaro.sensor”,“enabled”:true,“visible”:true,“isPlugin”:false,“parentId”:519,“viewXml”:false,“configXml”:false,“interfaces”:[“fibaroBreach”,“zwave”,“zwaveAlarm”],“properties”:{“parameters”:[{“id”:24,“lastReportedValue”:0,“lastSetValue”:0,“size”:1,“value”:0},{“id”:25,“lastReportedValue”:0,“lastSetValue”:0,“size”:1,“value”:0},{“id”:40,“lastReportedValue”:0,“lastSetValue”:0,“size”:1,“value”:0},{“id”:41,“lastReportedValue”:0,“lastSetValue”:0,“size”:1,“value”:0},{“id”:47,“lastReportedValue”:255,“lastSetValue”:255,“size”:2,“value”:255},{“id”:49,“lastReportedValue”:0,“lastSetValue”:0,“size”:2,“value”:0},{“id”:52,“lastReportedValue”:255,“lastSetValue”:255,“size”:2,“value”:255},{“id”:54,“lastReportedValue”:0,“lastSetValue”:0,“size”:2,“value”:0},{“id”:63,“lastReportedValue”:5,“lastSetValue”:5,“size”:1,“value”:5},{“id”:64,“lastReportedValue”:0,“lastSetValue”:0,“size”:2,“value”:0},{“id”:65,“lastReportedValue”:5,“lastSetValue”:5,“size”:2,“value”:5},{“id”:66,“lastReportedValue”:0,“lastSetValue”:0,“size”:2,“value”:0},{“id”:67,“lastReportedValue”:5,“lastSetValue”:5,“size”:2,“value”:5},{“id”:68,“lastReportedValue”:0,“lastSetValue”:0,“size”:2,“value”:0},{“id”:150,“lastReportedValue”:10,“lastSetValue”:10,“size”:1,“value”:10},{“id”:151,“lastReportedValue”:10,“lastSetValue”:10,“size”:1,“value”:10},{“id”:152,“lastReportedValue”:0,“lastSetValue”:0,“size”:2,“value”:0},{“id”:153,“lastReportedValue”:0,“lastSetValue”:0,“size”:2,“value”:0},{“id”:154,“lastReportedValue”:0,“lastSetValue”:0,“size”:1,“value”:0},{“id”:155,“lastReportedValue”:0,“lastSetValue”:0,“size”:1,“value”:0},{“id”:156,“lastReportedValue”:10,“lastSetValue”:10,“size”:2,“value”:10},{“id”:157,“lastReportedValue”:0,“lastSetValue”:0,“size”:2,“value”:0}],“pollingTimeSec”:0,“zwaveCompany”:“Fibargroup”,“zwaveInfo”:“3,6,2”,“zwaveVersion”:“5.1”,“alarmLevel”:0,“alarmType”:0,“categories”:[“gates”,“security”,“other”],“configured”:true,“dead”:false,“deadReason”:"",“deviceControlType”:0,“deviceIcon”:21,“endPointId”:2,“lastBreached”:1611338841,“log”:"",“logTemp”:"",“manufacturer”:"",“markAsDead”:true,“model”:"",“nodeId”:62,“parametersTemplate”:“825”,“productInfo”:“1,15,5,2,16,0,5,1”,“saveLogs”:true,“serialNumber”:"",“useTemplate”:true,“userDescription”:"",“value”:false},“actions”:{“reconfigure”:0},“created”:1611250335,“modified”:1611250335,“sortOrder”:3}

Yes. This is what I was looking for. This device will be supported in the next 3.18.0 release.

For this device, what does Fibaro show as the value? The JSON has a boolean of true/false but I’m guessing their UI probably shows on/off or open/closed. Which is it?

Hi Bill, Not sure, if i use it for a scene the only option i have is the State and that’s safe of detected same as a PIR

thanks for your help Bill

bill sorry on the UI its shows as Not Breached/Breached

Thanks. I also did some digging in their forum. Based on what I read, I can’t really assume that true means Open & false means Closed. It’ll really depend on whether the device has been configured to be normally open or normally closed. For this, I’m creating a new Home Remote Capability called BinarySensor that can be used by Fibaro, Vera, & the upcoming Home Assistant integration. I think I’m going to choose the terminology that HA uses & go with On / Off. So On will be “Breached” & Off will be “Not Breached”.

The 3.18.0 update is live. You should be able to access these sensors now.

hi bill good stuff works well thanks