HEOS drive not working

The main thing I would like for you to do is start from a clean slate. Uninstall & reinstall the app. Then only add HEOS/ DENON to the app. Then go to the Settings page & confirm that there is only 1 HEOS source listed. Again, you should never see more than 1 HEOS source on the Settings page. That source can have as many device objects as it wants. You just should never have more than 1 HEOS Source.

And don’t add eWeLink, IP Cameras, or anything else. I’d like to keep this as isolated as possible.

I deleted the other speakers and only have a single ip address associated with a zone and the same intermitten issues occur

Show me the Settings page.

Does closing & reopening the app help?

Does it show that error after clicking the Mute button?

Can I manually add the denon drive and point it to a port as a “cleaner” device add?

If you have multiple denon’s you can change the IP address on the Settings page so it acts as the master in the network. I’m not sure I know what a “cleaner” device is.

I restarted the phone and clicked on the mute…volume…still timed out

Here’s how the single Denon drive appears in my router. I am only able to get intermittent results using 192.168.0.24 with Zone 1. Any other IP address I associate with zone 1 does not work

You should be able to use any of those IP Addresses but I could be wrong. I don’t think using a different IP address is going to fix the issue though. I would probably just continue using 192.168.0.24.

Playing around with it I can also get intermittent results associating 192.168.0.25 with Zone 2

Is it only after sending a command that you see the error?

If you toggle play/pause status with the official HEOS app do the state changes show up in Home Remote?

Correct after sending a command I get the error. When I toggle the play/pause button in the HEOS app they display correctly in the Home app

I’m also playing from different sources on zone 1 and zone 1 to see if it makes a difference but it does not

Don’t know if this helps any but when I import the denon device on the home remote designer these are all the devices it imports

That’s what I don’t like. I don’t understand why it’s doing that. With that previous screenshot you sent there should have only been 1 source. Can you send me the backup you exported from your phone?

HEOSbackupv1.txt (930 Bytes)

You have to change .txr to .zip that’s the only way I could upload it

This is what I see when I open your file. This is also what I expect to see. What you shared just a little bit ago does not match. That had to be from a different file.

Yes that was imported using the home remote designer app I will upload that .hrp file now for you to look at as well

Don’t worry about that. That’s wrong. What the app has is correct. I don’t need anything else.