Programmatically changing active content pages

I would like to make Triggers that change the active Content Page. I would like to use buttons or app bar buttons that change the active page when the “Click” event is fired. Could anybody point me in the right direction?

Well, despite having a 20 year career in IT and mostly always being able to figure out UIs without looking at docs, I am reaching out for help with The Home Remote. Also… being called “The Home Remote” makes it difficult to google certain questions, with those words being so common. The documents haven’t been able to help me in the way I want, or maybe I should say, I haven’t been able to find documents to teach me how to do what I want.

Nevermind! I figured it out… I have to start naming controls in order to be able to reference them. Unlike other IDEs like Microsoft Visual Studio, items in The Home Remote are nameless (and I guess, unreferenceable) by default.

Friendly feedback about The Home Remote: I absolutely LOVE the power and capability of this app, but the IDE (in terms of intuitiveness and ease of use) and, even more-so, the documentation, could use quite a bit of polish. Still, I’ve bought the software for two different platforms, huge fan, can’t wait to see what it looks like a year or two from now.

2 Likes

Scenes…?? https://community.thehomeremote.com/t/scenes-in-3-10-0/699