PushDetails instead of OpenDetails

I’m wondering if there is any way to push (instead of open) a tile’s detail page when a tile is clicked besides using the script found here: https://community.thehomeremote.com/t/want-to-add-another-page-similar-to-details-solved/2072/2?u=liteman94

I have tiles that are a page or two deep in my navigation stack and when I click on the tiles to open the details page my navigation stack gets reset since a new page was opened. If I click the back button in the navigation bar while on the details page it goes back to the main page instead of the previous page. Using the script from the post linked above seems to be a workaround for this issue but is using a script the only way to make this work currently?

I think poppage adds to the navigation stack, and pushpage starts a new one. @bill would need to confirm.

PushPage actually accepts 2 parameters, page name & device name. So you can add @Device as a parameter to the existing method. Parameters are separated by a line feed/carriage return. I will have to look into this issue you are having because I may need alter the way OpenDetails works.