Setting Fibaro QA variable with HR slider

Hi,

Does anyone know how to set a Fibaro QA variable from HR?

I figured out that QA buttons in Fibaro can be controlled from HR by uiCallbacks.button_name

but couldn’t find a way, how to set a QA variable.

I have a variable Duration in my Fibaro QA device, but when i bind it directly to HR slider i am getting

an error like:

Class does not have setQuickAppVariables.Duration function defined - action ignored

Any help would be appreciated…

Thanks

You need to add an Attribute to your device object called “uiCallbacks.XXXX” & set that variable. Here’s an example:

Hi Bill

I know this example…that’s where i started…
Actually i have only a variable in Fibaro…its not connected to any button or slider…
It needs to be connected and handled by some element in Fibaro just to have that UI posiibility?

Sorry i dont really understand, how to achieve this…

Adding the atribute to my device didn’t help…
even the labels that worked before stopped working.

I suppose i cant use this ui.callback if i dont have any UI element in Fibaro which should set the variable there. Am i right?

If it is only a variable, couldn’t you just use the global variables Plugin?

Yes I could, but i saw in some topic that its way better to use QA variable, than global ones.

If I was using some UI element in Fibaro, than this should work in the way you showed ?
With the ui.callback call?
So actually we will bind a slider in Fibaro with a slider in HR right?

Thanks a lot
{how can I send you some gift or anything to compensate your time?}

Yes, it should. I myself have never tested it though. They aren’t selling the HC3’s here in the US yet. The only controller available here is the Home Center Lite.

You can send me a PayPal donation. There is a link on the website & that will go directly to me. Thank you very much!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3LLX85XBVHFJ2&source=url

I will do it…
Anyway, are you avilable for some work?
I am a coowner of a company, that is focusing on FIbaro and Hubitat installations, and
i would really like to hire you for some projects…
Are you interested ?

Sure. Definitely interested. Just let me know.